A Stroke of Luck on My Part...

Now I just bought Shadow Masters &Im a 14 teen into magic, but I sorta Like Guitar Hero..the game, but i decided to get this in this order...cause i get $10 a week for allounice & my b-day is coming and i get alot of $ then...well herses the list and tell me what u think,:

1. X-Box 360
2. "Rock Band" Game for x-box 360
3. "Gutair Hero 3" for x-box 360
4. Stanied Skin V1
3. then "TnR"

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Now I just bought Shadow Masters &Im a 14 teen into magic, but I sorta Like Guitar Hero..the game, but i decided to get this in this order...cause i get $10 a week for allounice & my b-day is coming and i get alot of $ then...well herses the list and tell me what u think,:

1. X-Box 360
2. "Rock Band" Game for x-box 360
3. "Gutair Hero 3" for x-box 360
4. Stanied Skin V1
3. then "TnR"

Can I be honest with you? Do NOT get Rock Band. Especially if you are going to get Guitar Hero 3. I'm the proud owner of Guitar Hero 3 for Wii.

Plus, if you don't get Rock Band that'll free up a good $160 or so for you to spend otherwise. It just doesn't make sense getting both music games.

Shane K.

Can I be honest with you? Do NOT get Rock Band. Especially if you are going to get Guitar Hero 3. I'm the proud owner of Guitar Hero 3 for Wii.

Plus, if you don't get Rock Band that'll free up a good $160 or so for you to spend otherwise. It just doesn't make sense getting both music games.

Shane K.

thank for that advise, i canit wait to get them, btw why not get "Rock Band"?

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
So im not to old or werid for a 14 year old kid like me to get these two games? {There "Rock Band" & "Gutiar Hero 3"}

You're talking to a guy who owns a Wii and GH3. I said don't get rock band because it seems like a waste of moolah to get two band based games. You'll have TONS of fun with GH3. Trust me.

By the way, it's not weird. I'm almost 20.

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
Germany
you should get a real guitar and ask some one for private lessons.
the games is like fun for few month but if you can play the guitar you have something forever....
and god damn get TnR i love it... but i still have to wait till its available in Germany

Nov 16, 2007
www.youtube.com
I have both GH3 and rockband. And Rockband is way better than GH 3! the drum kit isn't bad at all, and the singing part is pretty fun too.

and don't forget to get TnR!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results