The money you got

Jan 19, 2009
Hello!

I know it's a little impolite but I'd like to ask, how much money you got after your videos on the wire? (who's go an effect on the wire)
I'm just wondering if it worth the efforts or not.

Hi, i dont know the answer to your question because i dont have an effect on the wire, but remember that the Wire is also about publicity in the magic community not just money. Just a thought

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Mine's been on there since November and I've yet to surpass the 50 dollar minimum :) I'm glad for the exposure and as it turns out some of my other creations that I originally thought would be on the Wire are actually going to be put out on DVD.

Without going into details, my effect (VCA: ''Visual Coins Across'') gave me around 200$ during it's first 4 months. However, depending on the popularity of the effect, this number may vary. Even with 20$, I would have been satisfied, because the experience of creating, editing and submitting an effect is really rewarding.

Hope it helps you get an idea,

M-A Denis

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Without going into details, my effect (VCA: ''Visual Coins Across'') gave me around 200$ during it's first 4 months. However, depending on the popularity of the effect, this number may vary. Even with 20$, I would have been satisfied, because the experience of creating, editing and submitting an effect is really rewarding.

Hope it helps you get an idea,

M-A Denis

If it only gave you $20 Theory 11 doesn't pay you. You have to pass $50.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results