Top 10 Best/Innovative Cardists?

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
We've all been inspired by different people, but I want to know who you think made the biggest contributions or did the craziest, most creative things you've ever seen. My top ten would be

1: Dimitri Arleri
2: Andrei Jikh
3: Jerry Cestkowski
4: Michael J. Herp
5: Brian Tudor
6: Dan and Dave
7: Daniel Madison
8: Bone Ho
9: Miquel Roman
10: PredatorDeck

Pete Pridanonda

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2009
1. Max Vlassenko
2. Dan and Dave
3. Dimitri Arleri
4. Ekaterina Dobokrotova
5. Andrei Jikh
6. Bone Ho
7. Daniel Madison
8. Brian Tudor
9. Paul Roboia
10. Zach Mueller

Mar 4, 2012
I mostly like people on YouTube like these guys
Tobias levin
Marcus shepherd
Santi Villanueva
Kevin melone
Agustin leal
Oliver sogard
David pedersen
Dan and dave buck
Michael James
Andre jikh

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
1. Chris Kenner
2. Bill Kalush
3. Jeff Mcbride
4. Howard Thurston...

So, maybe that was a little tongue in cheek but I still think we owe a lot to these guys and what they did for the art.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
I don't think you can group those together. I've seen more crazy stuff from Tobias Levin than from DnD but I think we can say that DnD still spread the art much further than Tobias. In no way does this make Tobias' contributions less valuable, but it just shows how grouping has to be a little different. That may be what Goatears is trying to say.

And @Assassino13, a little vain don't you think?:p

Jul 24, 2012
new york
My opinion is of other type.. one of listed individuals have got variations and special qualities so merging or ordering them in list from my point of view is not effective...

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
My opinion is of other type.. one of listed individuals have got variations and special qualities so merging or ordering them in list from my point of view is not effective...
well, I'm not looking for the definitive number one flourisher. I'm just asking you to list your favorites. That's a feasible request

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results