Cardistry High

Jul 25, 2012
Detroit, MI
I think alot of cardistry artist's and myself including, after we practice a move for so long and once we get it down it's like a high, you walk around and do the move over and over again and smile big and sometime's if your like me you make dumb sound effect's when you do it, now the move i did this the most with was the jackson5, what's the cardistry piece that you did this the most with?

Oct 21, 2011
There are a lot of moves that feel pretty satisfying to do over and over again and land those moves super-consistently.

For me when I was starting out, was doing Daryl's Hot Shot cut. Once I got that card to shoot properly and catch it consistently, its always a great feeling to land this move.

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
My favorite walk-around cut is the Collective Cut by Michael J. Herp. It's just so satisfying when you get it right. I used to have trouble with the Revolution Cut as well so when I got that down, I began doing it constantly. Other cuts that just feel good to do, The Dragon Cut, any Sybil Cut, every Madonna cut, Arriflex and The Stag 1, 2 and 3.

Oct 5, 2011
Canada
I thought this was a thread about doing cardistry when high lol. Mine would be D+M's Twisted Rain. It's the first non-basic flourish I worked on.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results