Cardistry

Mar 16, 2012
Hey guys, im a card magician and i was trying to get into cardistry because in the past week or so something about it is been attracting me more and more to start learning and practicing flourishing. I am rather new to flourishing, but i do not know some stuff like the charlier cut, revolution cut, molecule, and some other basics. I was wondering what is a good dvd to start me on the right path to become a flourisher. I own the trilogy from dan and dave and can do some flourishes from it but it is a little bit advanced for me. well thank you guys for taking the time to read and if you have any suggestions that would be awesome!

Thanks,
Corey

Jul 29, 2012
UK
Genesisv1 and 2 by Andrei Jikh which are available on this site are both very good and are what got me into flourishing. V1 teaches pretty much all of the basics and even a few simple flourishes. For v2 you need to know most of the stuff that is in v1 but the flourishes are a lot better and more challenging. If both of them are too simple then solo by Michael James is very hard and should keep you occupied for a long time.

I hope I helped!!!

Jan 22, 2012
If you are new to flourishing there is a great little download on here called cardistry 101 I think and it teaches you I think 4 or 5 basic flourishes. You might want to look into that. Also the wire has nice free flourishes you can look at and as mentioned above you can get Genesis v1. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results