Saturday Night Contest?

Hi there.

I was just curious with the Holiday Contest would T11 be hosting a saturday night contest? I'm not trying to be greedy or anything, and I know the answer will probably be "wait and see", but I'm just wondering.

Thanks!

Sep 2, 2007
I was just curious with the Holiday Contest would T11 be hosting a saturday night contest? I'm not trying to be greedy or anything, and I know the answer will probably be "wait and see", but I'm just wondering.
Wait and see. ;)

No, just joking. I have no clue. I'll be here tomorrow to find out. Will you? :D

Cheers,
JTM

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Hey Ya'll,

YES! There is going to be a Saturday Night Contest.

And Yes, you are going to have to wait and see what it is, who is hosting and what the prizes are going to be.

So far, this has been my favorite new forum thing, and since I pretty much run the place (when JB lets me think so, anyway) I will be one of the first to let you know if there is a cancellation.

So keep your eyes open tomorrow afternoon/evening. Can't wait to see who going to do what.

Stay Awesome!

Katie Egleston

Hey Ya'll,

YES! There is going to be a Saturday Night Contest.

And Yes, you are going to have to wait and see what it is, who is hosting and what the prizes are going to be.

So far, this has been my favorite new forum thing, and since I pretty much run the place (when JB lets me think so, anyway) I will be one of the first to let you know if there is a cancellation.

So keep your eyes open tomorrow afternoon/evening. Can't wait to see who going to do what.

Stay Awesome!

Katie Egleston

That's all the reassurance you need bro.... ;)

Sep 1, 2007
Remmember, the contest might be another guessing game like the Halloween thing. Last week it was announced at 4 o'clock so we have lots of time to construct our cuts. This will probably be a short one.

Sep 2, 2007
That's all the reassurance you need bro.... ;)
Word. ;)

Remember that it's a Saturday Night Contest. :D

I believe the first official Saturday Night Contest began at 9:24pm EST. Moreover, there's still about 6 hours left before Saturday turns into Sunday. (Then, it would be a Sunday Morning Contest.)

Cheers,
JTM

I say they have a Saturday Night Drinking Contest...who can do the most shots of any hard liquor in a row while doing one-handed cuts in one hand, and coin rolls with the other. Of course, a beer bong might be more appropriate. LOL!

(And if you're underage...then this post doesn't apply to you!)

P.S. Jack, then it can turn into a Sunday morning contest...who holds their alcohol the best and how quickly you can magically cure a hangover! LOL!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results