theory11's Five New Releases?

Aug 19, 2012
UK
I think it's the Rebel playing cards, Regeneration by Blake Vogt, 'The Archive,' Charity Waters being half price, and Monument by Dimitri Arleri;)

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I think it's the Rebel playing cards, Regeneration by Blake Vogt, 'The Archive,' Charity Waters being half price, and Monument by Dimitri Arleri;)

I think you're right but rather than the charity water decks counting towards one of the releases I bet it's something from Mathieu Bich

Jan 22, 2012
I think 'The Archive' is something more for the website than an actual product release. I think it's Rebel playing cards, Regeneration, Monument, and possibly decks of playings cards like the heritage series and maybe a download.

Apr 1, 2009
California
I have a feeling Monument won't be released for sometime yet... It seems as though they only started filming in the last month or so...

Aug 31, 2007
Keep guessing guys... I'm confident that one of these releases nobody will ever be able to guess ;)

And for Monument - you do realize they started filming less than 2 weeks ago... editing takes quite a bit longer than you might think :p

Feb 14, 2012
I'm thinking rebels, regeneration, the archive, some other deck, and perhaps an app? Maybe T11 shirts, sweatshirts, etc.? (Wild guess, lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 14, 2012
aside from those who work at theory11, none of us now exactly what it is. All we know is that it is heavily dependent on us, the community.

May 9, 2012
New York
Keep guessing guys... I'm confident that one of these releases nobody will ever be able to guess ;)

And for Monument - you do realize they started filming less than 2 weeks ago... editing takes quite a bit longer than you might think :p

you did say that the charity water thing counts as one though right?

Aug 11, 2012
Regeneration, Monument, Rebels are all confirmed by Theory11 to come out the 31st.

The Archive possibly, and i could of swore they mentioned another deck besides Rebels.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah

Yeah, I was curious about that. They were talking about just barely filming it, hehe.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Regeneration, Monument, Rebels are all confirmed by Theory11 to come out the 31st.

The Archive possibly, and i could of swore they mentioned another deck besides Rebels.

Not Monument, Theory11 basically said it wouldn't be released for a while.

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
I think The Archive could be something like Denis Behrs Archive (maybe even powered by it) seen here. Basically, an online resource to log & find credits for sleights and moves, maybe even input new ones.

Of course, it could be totally different. What ever it is, I'm totally excited to see what it could be :)

Jan 22, 2012
Yeah I agree with LBarnes I think that Archive is not a trick but more of a tool that can be used on the site. Anyway I'm excited to see what they're releasing.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results