Whats Your Favourite Deck? Which Should I get?

Hey there,

Today I was watching a video on youtube about somebody's top decks to have. I'd quite like to buy a new deck of cards, but I don't know which to get. So I thought what better place to ask than the theory11 forums where there's many, magicians, cardists, reviewers and deck collectors.

Please leave a comment below telling me what's your favourite deck or even a deck that you recommend. However when I say a deck, I mean cheap, not like S&Ms, Ltds ect. So if you would help me out, it'll be great.

Jun 25, 2008
Deck One feels amazing. I have yet to try stingers (I hear they're also amazing) but Deck One is my go to deck for most occasions.

Jan 22, 2012
Dude S&Ms are so nice! I would also say Spilt Spades Lions are really nice! You could also get titanium series bicycles, bees, or tallys because they last so much longer than the regular ones and look nicer. Also Charity water also looks very good. Just some food for thought.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Best practice deck" Lee Ashers 605's mainly due to the fact that they last nearly forever.

Best performance deck: Richard Turner Gold Seal deck, or the Mandolin deck. Though if you can't get a hold of those, then just use regular Bikes or Tally-Ho's

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
If I were in your shoes I would buy a case of Richard Turner Gold Seal Decks because they handle like a dream and they are the most "familiar" to all of your audiences.

For just messing around in non-paid gigs, I love Split Spades or Monarchs.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Dan and Daves Ace Fulton's are one of the best decks for cardistry that I've had in recent years. White Lion's are probably the smoothest deck I've had. Vintage Plaids are pretty good for cardistry as well.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results