Tricks with a reversed or different color card

Sep 13, 2012
Hi guys, what are your some of your favorite tricks where the selected card is found reversed inside the deck or the spectator's selection is found to be of different color within the deck. Those are the ones I like. I'd love to learn more of those. Any help would be appreciated.

Apr 29, 2012
The brainwave effect has both of those. The is a brainwave effect on the wire called frequency, and it is probably one of the best effect on the wire, yet it is somehow not more popular, so you could check that out.

Jul 13, 2010
Hi guys, what are your some of your favorite tricks where the selected card is found reversed inside the deck or the spectator's selection is found to be of different color within the deck. Those are the ones I like. I'd love to learn more of those. Any help would be appreciated.
I like Michael Vincent`s "Brainwave My Way", where the thought-of card (free choice) is the only one with a red back. You can hand the deck to the spectator in the end and it`s more or less impromptu. Not even difficult to do. Just needs some practice.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
The Electrolysis Principle is what I use. It's soon to be released by Papercrane.

I also use an invisible deck and the Biddle effect.

Jun 17, 2012
i love to use mirror force by patrick kun and shinversal by shin lim, can be found on shinanigens.
it makes a great face up and different back trick

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results