Tell me what do you think 2.0

Dec 28, 2011
[video=youtube;WIMeVBEu_44]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIMeVBEu_44[/video]

tell me your opinion and this is my original pop out move , enjoy :)

Last edited by a moderator:

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
The move itself is kind of neat, however; what is the purpose? You can't just show the card like you did and then have it pop out from your spring. I mean...I guess you could but it is not very entertaining. I may being a bit too critical but you didn't even do a false shuffle and you can see the break line from the front quite easily.

I would have the spectator sign it, return it to the deck, go into a false shuffle or control it to where you need to and then do the move. Just my two cents.

Dec 29, 2011
The move itself is kind of neat, however; what is the purpose? You can't just show the card like you did and then have it pop out from your spring. I mean...I guess you could but it is not very entertaining. I may being a bit too critical but you didn't even do a false shuffle and you can see the break line from the front quite easily.

I would have the spectator sign it, return it to the deck, go into a false shuffle or control it to where you need to and then do the move. Just my two cents.

I think this is more of a proof of concept than a routine. The move looks great though, all it really needs is work on hiding that break.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results