TnR Download Issue

Sep 1, 2007
I have purchased TnR the download!
The whole point of the download is for me to be able to watch the download nearly immediately BUT the download kept stopping at around 100mb each time and i used up my 4 attempts to download.
Before people start bashing, I DID submit a ticket over 24 hours ago and have still got no reply and still cannot download the video.
You would expect the support team to be on full alert at the launch of a new product, this was clearly not the case in my situation.

I am extremely disappointed.

Musab

p.s the point of me posting this here is that someone relevant might read it and go reply the ticket that i submitted.

Aug 31, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I'm not sure if this is the case but it is the weekend, so that could be the reason for why you haven't gotten a response yet. Just my theory.

Clark

Seems like a problem at your end bro. Others have downloaded it successfully, and you look like your the only one with that particular problem. If it keeps stopping at a certain point, it doesn't sound like a problem with anything T11 has done.

You might want to try searching about the problem you're having via google...just a suggestion.

Of course I could be way off......LOL!

-Steve

Many people who have reported not receiving ticket replies have found the reply in their spam folder. Try looking for your ticket there.

There is nothing we can truly do here except point you in the right direction, which is to simply be patient for a ticket reply.

Mitchell

Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't think Theory 11 is very active on weekends. Not that they don't have a reason to be. A long time ago, I submitted a support ticket during the weekend and it didn't come back until Monday (it's resolved now).

So try waiting until Monday.

Wait--Is the problem that you can't download it, or that you can't view the whole thing?

Aug 31, 2007
Maine, USA
This happened to me before with ThreeFry, I used all my download attempts and each one stopped halfway or before during the download. So I submitted a support ticked and within 20 minutes I had 4 more download trys and he told me it might be my connection, so I reset my router/modem and tried it. Sure enough all of it downloaded.

Sep 1, 2007
Nah not a problem at my end because everything else downloads just fine.
And if they cannot offer support on weekends then maybe they shouldn't launch products on a weekend.

p.s Nothin in my spam folder.

Sep 1, 2007
austria
i've had the same problem with 4for4 and schwing, but after submitting a ticket the t11 guys just gave me another 4 download attempts, and after it didn't work with them either i got another 4 attempts, all for free of course.
seems like nobody really knows where that problem comes from and how to solve it, you can just try again and again. my best guess is wait for a time when the site is not very busy, so don't go for the weekends or the evenings, try downloading while everyone is at work or in school or whatever, but again, this might work just as good or bad as any other time since it's just a guess.
in my opinion they should give the download system a second thought, because i would like to use a download accelerator so i can resume my broken downloads e.t.c.
anyway, it's not all that bad, because i downloaded witness earlier this week with no problem at all, but now tnr already 2 failed attempts.
so good luck buddy, just wait for your ticket to be processed.

Oct 8, 2007
I have purchase the TNR download to, at the first time it stucked at 70%, i tried it again and it works. By the way when the downloadins stopped i send a mail to Theory11 about the problem and 3 hours ago i get the answer. So... :)

Sep 10, 2007
Sacramento, CA
You may want to go through your web browsers preferences and see if there is a download buffer setting, or a download cache setting. Some browsers will try to help cut down on memory usage when the browser is open and downloading items. If the max cache or memory usage is reached it will stop all actions and clear what content was download when you try again. Look for those settings and try clearing your browser cache. This will sometimes delete saved login info or lines of code that tell a web-page whether you want to be logged in automatically or not.

Aug 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
Why do they give you only four attempts? Why not unlimited attempts?

cuz then you could download to to a bunch of different computers, or maybe let your friend/friends download it for free, or whatever. the point of only 4 attempts is to make sure that you, and only you downloads the product.

-joe.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results