levitation device?

Mar 31, 2012
I'm considering to get a levitation effect.
Spider Pen Pro is one of the best levitation device but it's a bit too expensive for me
Do you guys have any other recommendation? O.p

I'd love to answer your questions but I'm almost sure anything I would want to say would be exposure. >.> It's just very hard to give direct answers without tipping the gaff here.

When you break it down there's really only a small handful of ways to levitate something. Regardless of size, or weight. For most general close up purposes people use either an ITR or Loops- which is probably what you're looking for.

Sep 24, 2012
i am not familiar with Spider Pen. and new to this field i should say. would like to know more about it

Pete Pridanonda

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2009
The effect that I'm suggesting is not a levitation effect entirely because it's more of an animation effect, but in the eyes of the spectator it receives the same effect.
And that is the okito voodoo doll, a great, practical close up animation effect that can be perform anywhere without the use of thread. I perform this effect all the time for kids and adults and receives the best reaction from my spectators. One note if you decided to purchase this effect, make sure you put in the practice it deserves, most people when I see perform this effect tense their fingers and hands way too much, which completely destroy the illusion. I put in a lot of practice and I do believe that my handling is better than anyone else so if you need help please don't hesitate to pm me. My performance is the second effect in this video if you would like to see it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-5n0-BwK5k

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
You're right, the Voodoo Doll isn't a "Levitation" and really don't belong in this thread.

What William has been trying to avoid stating is simply this, look into a system known as PK Power (Chuck Leech). I know E sells the basic kit for doing this sort of work I forget their price however. It can be a bit expensive due to the cost of materials used in making the primary device; even whole-sale I can't get it for much less than $100.00. While this system is a for certain asset, it has its drawbacks (Pay Attention to the Warnings).

Now, if you decide that you want to do "real" levitations on stage, let me know, I'm far more familiar with them than I am this little stuff ;-)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results