Pop Sandwich Update

magicollie

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2007
Hi everyone,

I have recently updated the explanation for the Pop Sandwich download. This mean that you can still re-download the video if you have already purchased it before. It now contains 3 more variations for free which are shown in the performance video below all still for the $0.99 price tag, hope you enjoy them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erJdyp0Kbn8

Just a suggestion for those who are unable to redownload the trick Ollie, you could upload the handlings to YouTube and make it an unlisted video, sending the link to those who wish to watch it (me, me, me, me, me).
DK

magicollie

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2007
Just a suggestion for those who are unable to redownload the trick Ollie, you could upload the handlings to YouTube and make it an unlisted video, sending the link to those who wish to watch it (me, me, me, me, me).
DK

If there is still alot of trouble with it then I will soon but its hard to tell who has purchased it and who hasn't.

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
When I go to my account page it doesn't let me download, I'm assuming because I bought it a while back and the downloads expired since they only last about six days. Is there an alternate way of getting the video? Maybe a password protected Vimeo video? I think redownloading it will only work for those who have very recently bought it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results