Hypnosis

Dec 29, 2011
I've listened to Derren Brown's Trick of the Mind audiobook thing about hypnotism, which seems like a good introduction. It gives examples for very basic hypnosis techniques, and a little bit on how you can take it further, and really helps to understand what hypnosis actually is, but there must be some great in depth sources out there. I'm also interested in those Snap inductions you see people doing, there are always warnings about those however, are they particularly related to the slower kind of inductions, are there good places to learn these? Any professional hypnotists out there?

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Reality Is Plastic is a good resource for learning hypnosis. I also recommend finding a proper hypnosis course for certification.

Sep 1, 2012
usa
Well, i am only interested in reading novels and articles about the Hypnotism, but no idea about the professional who provide any course for the hypnotism, but for you I'm going to quest, if find about any, I'll post you.

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
Well, i am only interested in reading novels and articles about the Hypnotism, but no idea about the professional who provide any course for the hypnotism, but for you I'm going to quest, if find about any, I'll post you.

There is a reason why people call me the Grumpy Old Bear. . . two actually; firstly, I'm soft and cuddly like a big friendly Teddy Bear. Secondly, I growl & snarl when I see disjointed and irrelevant posts. Detanalken, you might want to not chase post counts and only post insightful and productive posts in the future and when you do so, be a bit more clear when it comes to how you structure the information so an old fart like me can more readily understand it.

As to the OP . . . for starters "Reality is Plastic" coupled with Ormond McGill's "Encyclopedia of Stage Hypnosis" Ormond was a clinical hypnotist as well as one of the top stage hypnotist/mentalists of his era. He's written over 100 books on the subject, most all of which have known strong accolade within the halls of academia as well as thespian societies.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results