Daniel Madison's upcoming project!!

A

A J

Hey guys
how are you today?
so what are your thoughts on the upcoming project by D+M and Theory11?
we know its a deck but what kind of decks? (normal,GAFF)
we know that there will be a video but whats inside it?
and do you expect it to be a gimmick(like somewhat of a device)?
so tell me your thoughts here and what do expect for the price range?

Peace.

A

A J

maybe, i saw an old video of him using gaff cards and it was real great (i think it was split spades), and i really hope he makes a gaff

theSunnyG

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2012
Maybe it's just me, but I'm really hoping it's not going to be a gaffed deck. I think it'll be a stripper deck, but I really hope it's something more...

A

A J

Maybe it's just me, but I'm really hoping it's not going to be a gaffed deck. I think it'll be a stripper deck, but I really hope it's something more...
well, i hope that there will be a gaff deck and a stripper deck
but only daniel know what is hiding until 10-10-12

Dec 11, 2010
America
I feel like its going to be a marked deck with a video containing on how to use the deck along with various tricks with the deck. i just feel like the price will be steep somewhere along the $30 mark

A

A J

I feel like its going to be a marked deck with a video containing on how to use the deck along with various tricks with the deck. i just feel like the price will be steep somewhere along the $30 mark

maybe but i dont think that a marked deck and a DVD will cost 30$
it might get up to 50$

Dec 29, 2011
In expose Zach said it was like a transformer, so maybe it's like a svengali deck

I'm quite sure that was a joke.
If you listen to the round table discussion, both JB and Daniel mention that it is a deck, and it is a video, but it also is something more that t11 has never done before. Aside from the ID, I don't think t11 has done any gaffed decks, so I guess it could be, but I'm really hoping a 5 year project by d+M is something more than a stripper deck or something trivial, I would expect more from him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results