Saturday Night Contest : A Kodak Moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
1. Can the entry be "photoshopped"? Will it be thus judged any differently?

Photoshop is fine for changing the coloring, etc of the picture-- no problem. I wouldn't imagine that too much Photoshop would be needed, though.

2. Do you have to look like Hans? Do you have to show your face?

Nope-- the more creativity, the better. Doesn't necessarily have to show your face, but in the spirit of Zoolander, it would probably help a lot in expression-ness-ism.

Sep 1, 2007
You dont have to be embarrased at all. No one is gonna be like "Look he looks so stupid, lets laugh at him." Its all just for fun. I don't really have anything to do for the next 2 hours so im gonna have fun with this. You should too.

L

Liam Carrie

Heres my Stupid photo

Attachments

• MVC-011S.JPG
    MVC-011S.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 140
Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Haha, this is great! I'm lovin' this already, I'm sure who ever wins is going to deserve it. Keep crankin' those suckers out guys/gals (though, I've only seen one other female besides Katie here)...

Shane K.

Nov 17, 2007
I agree man. I mean, this was a HUGE let down. I was looking forward to the Saturday Night Contest all week since I had fun doing the last one but this one is...well...stupid. I am sorry but I'm just being honest (I sound like Simon). I don't want want to show my face on the web so I don't really think I have a chance at winning this. I might try I might not but really guys. Theory11, you could of done better. =(

Sep 2, 2007
would I be able to change my submission? I put the wrong photo...

I'd edit my post as to not confuse the judges.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I agree man. I mean, this was a HUGE let down. I was looking forward to the Saturday Night Contest all week since I had fun doing the last one but this one is...well...stupid. I am sorry but I'm just being honest (I sound like Simon). I don't want want to show my face on the web so I don't really think I have a chance at winning this. I might try I might not but really guys. Theory11, you could of done better. =(

C'mon now. If comments like this keep popping up I wouldn't be surprised to see them not do Saturday Night Contests anymore. We're lucky to be a part of a community that does things like this! It's for FUN. Treat it as such! :D

Anyway, does anyone know if you can change your entry once you submit it? This is for someone who wanted to know.

Thanks!

Shane K.

Sep 5, 2007
It's Saturday Night... and we all know what that means. That's right: tonight is naked twister night at my local retirement home. And it's our Saturday Night Contest. Get ready-- this one's a toughie.

In honor of Katie Egleston's favorite Swedish magician in the greater Las Vegas area, tonight's contest revolves around a man. A myth. A legend. A god among men. A warrior. Yes, you guessed it: Hans Klok.

Hans is known for his serious, dramatic poses on stage, and ever since I was a child I remember thinking to myself (at age 6): "I think I can pose better than that. Also, I love Juicy Juice and want to marry Kelly Kapowski."

Channel your inner Zoolander. Release the beast within. Get your... Hans... on your camera... cuz it's your chance to try.

The challenge is to submit a picture of yourself in a pseudo-magical Hans Klok-esque pose. There are some rules, and here are the basics:

1. Pictures must be appropriate and family friendly. Sorry Dana, but those translucent leather pants are not considered appropriate for this contest. Pictures should be in good taste and funny-- and not offensive.

2. Only one person per picture, only one picture submitted per person. Take your time and make it magical.

3. The more over the top, the funnier, the more hilarious, the more creative-- the better. Here's a good example. Here is another. Here's another. Here's another. Here's another. Think Zoolander mixed with a MySpace picture mixed with an afternoon at Glamor Shots.

4. Photos must be visible in your reply to THIS post. You can either upload it as an attachment to your post, upload it to Photobucket, or upload it to ImageShack.

All submissions must be in by 11:00pm EST tonight-- that's three hours and fifty-one minutes from the time of this post. The winner will be posted at 11:30pm EST.

What's the prize? An uncut sheet of Bicycle Guardians on the house. Unreleased. Unattainable.

Go for it. The clock is ticking!

Will that also include a free pack of 2nd edition gaurdians cuz i really would rather just have a deck of cards lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results