Saturday Night Contest - Playing with Players

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Something new is coming this week, and I think you're ready for it. Daniel Madison's PLAYERS will release this Wednesday at 11:00am EDT. We're excited for you to get your hands on these very "unique" playing cards, but in the meantime, tonight we will be playing with the Players! What is the challenge?

In my hand, I hold one deck of Players. The deck has been shuffled, cut, and tested extensively over the past week. They still fan perfectly! Tonight, I removed the deck from the box, but I left two cards inside. Your job is to correctly identify BOTH cards that I left inside.

The format of your response should look like this:

Card 1: Ace of Spades
Card 2: Three of Diamonds

The order of the two cards does not matter - just the identity. Limit TWO prediction sets per member, so make them count! All guesses should be posted in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EDT.

After time is up, we will go through each submission and announce a winner. If no one gets it exactly right, then the closest prediction will win. Our prize tonight is a DOZEN decks of Madison Players, shipped before the public release, and 1,000 Elite Member Points.

UPDATE :: The results have been posted! Find out the winner right now!

theSunnyG

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2012
Card 1:- King of Hearts
Card 2:- 3 of Clubs

Card 1:- 8 of Hearts
Card 2:- Jack of Diamonds

Mar 24, 2012
Prediction 1:
Card 1: 6 of hearts
Card 2: 8 of diamonds

Prediction 2: