Not open for further replies.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Hey everyone,

So far these look great!

I saw hans's show last night. I appreciate everyone's efforts!

I don't see any self degrading pics yet. Keep it fun and light! You guys are awesome.

Katie egleston

Sent from my iPhone.

Katie...even when I hate ya, I still love ya! (You and your iPhone...want to send $500 this way?! :D)

Actually...I just got a new phone last week. Video camera, internet access, and only 0.4 inches thin. Even thinner than the razor...Unfortunately though, I had to get it because my blackberry broke. I accidentally cracked the screen. :(

Oh well...hope everything is going good your way! These contests rock!

-Steve

P.S. I could NEVER hate you though...is that even possible?!?!

Aug 31, 2007
Does it matter what (appropriate) body parts are in the picture? Like, can we be doing a dive kick while posing with our hands?

Sep 1, 2007
I think he passed the line. Big time. A little over-the top don't ya think? You realize anybody can be looking at that right now.

To farnam14- BWWAAAHHHHAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAA. I'm sorry, but thats the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

6pqd3f9.png

I love all of you!
:D
LOL! Definitely the best so far (although, is it weird that I had the same idea as Mitchell?)

EDIT: What's the deal with Mitchell's picture, guys? It's nothing inappropriate. You guys are seriously over-reacting. Personally, I think it's hilarious.

EDIT 2: Enjoy looking at almost naked guys!?! Good luck in locker rooms, guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results