Saturday Night Contest : A Kodak Moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he passed the line. Big time. A little over-the top don't ya think? You realize anybody can be looking at that right now.

To farnam14- BWWAAAHHHHAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAA. I'm sorry, but thats the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

That's the point of the contest!
:D:p

I mean, why is everyone so scared to post their pics, it's all about fun, it's just the internet, andas long as everyone knows that no matter what the hell your doing in the pic...they know you're not some crazy person...

Sep 1, 2007
Will that also include a free pack of 2nd edition gaurdians cuz i really would rather just have a deck of cards lol

No offense but are you completely insane? Do you know how much this thing would sell for if you sold it? At LEAST 250 dollars. So lets say it sold for 300, thats enough, if you wanted, to get 60 guardians.

Anyways

I don't think I'll be participating on the internet cause I don't want to post my pic.
I hope I can next time.

Aug 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
i doubt ill win, but i think my brother had a good time laughing his ass off at me while i made weird looking poses in the mirror :D!!

yeahaahc5.jpg

(edit:sorry its kinda small, but i took it with my camera phone so its not very good quality. sorry guys.)

-joe.

Aug 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
sorry guys i screwed it up

i love the saturday contests but i recon we should just have a standard for prizes week as this weeks prize is a bit less than last weeks.

this is a picture of an old picture my brother made a while back it cracks me up everytime so hopefully it does the same to you i added the flash to make it more magical
dsc00528qd4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 22, 2007
Well, this perhaps isn't exactly a picture on stage, but I caught a behind the scenes picture when a magician gets butterflys in his stomach

Oct 6, 2007
Alrighty...This is mine!

BLUE STEEL!!!
w8 is that from zoolander? but o well if it is.... BLUE STEEL!!!
IMGP0801_edited.jpg
haha its not really posing but i made a funny face =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results