Your hands are NEVER TOO SMALL!

Oct 11, 2012
Bremen/Germany
We all know that there are lots of people who cry "My hands are too small!" and than you say "Your hands are never too small!" (for the 10.000nd time) and then they cry even louder "I know you say your hands are never too small, but mine are REALLY too small!", buuuuut when I started cardistry shortly ago I did put that into my pipe and smoke that - and IT'S TRUE!!! I just did a scissor cut (a pretty decent actually!) with my really-truly-unbelievable-incredible-small-hands at first try! YOUR - HANDS - ARE - NEVER - EVER - TOO - SMALL - !!! Just wanted to get rid of this, to bolster up the peeps who still think their hands are too small and acknowledge the ones who always gotta preach that your hands are never too small!

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Lee Asher use to have a photo scan of HIS hand so that people could put their hand up to the computer screen and compare hand sizes. And as it turned out, most people's hands were BIGGER than Lee's hand. Just goes to show you that it's not about having small hands. It's about practice.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Lee Asher use to have a photo scan of HIS hand so that people could put their hand up to the computer screen and compare hand sizes. And as it turned out, most people's hands were BIGGER than Lee's hand. Just goes to show you that it's not about having small hands. It's about practice.
Although I do agree that small hands should not deter you from trying, this picture of his hand was very...circumstantial. For example, on a 13" MacBook Pro, his hand was smaller than mine. And then on a 27" iMac, his hand is much bigger than mine. Depends on the computer really.

Oct 7, 2012
Canada
I just started Cardistry on July. As James stated, it's all about practice. I have small hands too and it can be difficult. I'm never without a deck in my pockets. I always bring one with me.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results