Any web designers here? Amateur or pro.

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
So I am a semi professional comedian/magician located in Ontario Canada, and have been getting to the point where I need a website for myself.

I bought a domaine a few months ago when a friend was going to help me make it, but he disappeared...

So I am looking for someone who can design a website for me.

I really cant afford anything right now...living pay to pay...but if someone who wants practise or experience in designing sites, im more than willing to give you control of it and let you do your thing.

Please reply here or contact me at reidbennett_@hotmail.com

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
I suggest contacting students at a local university or college, they all need experience and projects for their port-folio if they're serious about getting a job in the industry. Alternatively use iWeb or Wordpress, both capable of producing decent, functional websites at low cost.

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
I suggest contacting students at a local university or college, they all need experience and projects for their port-folio if they're serious about getting a job in the industry. Alternatively use iWeb or Wordpress, both capable of producing decent, functional websites at low cost.

I second wordpress if you have the time or interest to take control yourself. Wordpress looks daunting at first, but after the first initial learning curve, it can be as hands on as much or little as you want.

Keep things minimal if your content is simple.

There are a gazillion free wordpress themes out there. You can find amazing premium themes at minimal costs as well.

I second wordpress if you have the time or interest to take control yourself. Wordpress looks daunting at first, but after the first initial learning curve, it can be as hands on as much or little as you want.

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
I literally have no clue about anything about makign a website...no coding experience, and really dont have a ton of free time to put into learning it :(

although..its been so long since ive logged into my webmailer thing i cant remember the password, so im in contact with the company to resend me my login stuff lol

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results