Saturday Night Contest - Fool Us + Mathieu Bich

Status
Not open for further replies.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Define camera tricks please. Sounds like a fun challenge.

If the camera represented the spectator's eye, they would see exactly what the video shows. This means no camera cuts or visual effects, or anything the human eye wouldn't see if they saw the effect live.

Dammit if I wasn't laid up in bed with a back in jury I'd so be on this thing tonight doing research and filming tomorrow. Good luck everyone!! This really is a creative contest, and I'm glued to my computer waiting to see what you guys come up with.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Is the goal to deceive initially, or to have a method that cannot be figured out? As in, a trick that fools you guys the first time around, but watching back through it would become obvious, vs a trick that you guys cannot figure out the method behind it at all.

Either way! The more deceptive, the better.

Apr 6, 2011
Lansing, MI
Either way! The more deceptive, the better.

Thanks Jonathan! I have an old effect I used to do that I think is perfect for this. Hopefully I'll be able to get some footage performing for a real audience! If not, then I'll just have to post a video of me performing for other members of the Lamar Magic Club. Hopefully I'll be able to show you guys some reactions though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results