Control by W:H

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
When can we expect to see something about W:H new effect Control.. i saw an ad for it in Genii... just wondering what the word is on it...

Cheers

Alex Kistner

In all honesty, I'm not too sure when that project of his will be released. However...take a look at his post about getting his T11 Xmas tree. He mentions something along the lines of having a project sometime in December.

Could somebody possibly post a picture of the Control ad in Genii?

Shane K.

Aug 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
yeh WH said it is coming out in early december well a project is i am just guessing

W:H
'I am in production for a project of my own, and we have been preparing for December...'

Sep 1, 2007
Comon, this is theory11. If there was an effect coming out in December we'd already have had some hidden thing to find about it already.

Sep 9, 2007
I perform control on a regular basis. One of my favorite effects. I kinda figured out the method by watching the performance clip a couple times. Nothing noticeable for anyone curious who will read this post and try to go figure it out. Only reason I did it was because I was working on an impromptu version of a pulse stop effect, and when after watching wayne's performance everything just fell into place for me and I figure the method that I use is going to be the same method wayne uses. if it is not, then i vouch that the method i use is a damn good one (excuse my language). Anyway can't be too sure until control is released. I'm going to purchase it regardless just because wayne is my favorite magician and he gives great advice to his effects. His advice is worth the dvd itself whether you know how to do a certain effect or not.

=alex

Sep 2, 2007
Canada Toronto
I perform control on a regular basis. One of my favorite effects. I kinda figured out the method by watching the performance clip a couple times. Nothing noticeable for anyone curious who will read this post and try to go figure it out. Only reason I did it was because I was working on an impromptu version of a pulse stop effect, and when after watching wayne's performance everything just fell into place for me and I figure the method that I use is going to be the same method wayne uses. if it is not, then i vouch that the method i use is a damn good one (excuse my language). Anyway can't be too sure until control is released. I'm going to purchase it regardless just because wayne is my favorite magician and he gives great advice to his effects. His advice is worth the dvd itself whether you know how to do a certain effect or not.

=alex

Where is this demo?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results