Bicycle Robocycle Cards

Jul 25, 2012
Detroit, MI
These card's are actually really good, although the boarders match the actual cards too much so it dosent leave much room for magic, but for cardistry they are really good and they are smooth, they handle very well, i have had a deck of them for about a couple months now and they still handle beautifuly.

These card's are actually really good, although the boarders match the actual cards too much so it dosent leave much room for magic, but for cardistry they are really good and they are smooth, they handle very well, i have had a deck of them for about a couple months now and they still handle beautifuly.
Thanks for the info. I may buy two more decks so I can open them and keep the other two sealed.

theSunnyG

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2012
I've heard that these are produced by Theory11? Is that true?
And if so, how come T11 don't sell it?

Hey guys. So this is my first post in a long time. But, I picked up a deck of these a couple of weeks ago and just got around to opening them. I can only assume T11 had something to do with these cards. I wish JB would comment on them. I haven't been able to find much info. Included in the deck is a blank face card. I thought it was really cool to find a blank facer in a store-bought deck. The overall look and style is really unique and cool. The face cards are amazing. Definitely check these out if you're into bicycle decks. Really good buy. I have to go pick up a few more for the collection.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results