Gone for a while...

Nov 27, 2010
Annoying "POP" in cards...

Hello everyone,

I hate it when I leave cards in my pocket or my bag just for a second then I take them out and they are like bent in the middle. That annoying Pop thing in the middle of the deck has been annoying me for some time now. It is like a Snapple cap. It pops when you push it and it makes the cards uneven and hard to flourish with....does anyone know how to get rid of this when it occurs???

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 6, 2011
Lansing, MI
Whenever this happens.. I spend about ten minutes doing faro shuffles in each direction. Then reverse one half and continue to faro for another ten minutes. Then i spring and dribble both directions for another fifteen or so, throwing in a couple of lepaul spreads randomly. At the end of all this, the cards are in exactly the same condition as when I started, however it makes me feel a little better about it each time.

In all seriousness, I agree, I hate when this happens. I do not know any solid method for fixing it quickly, although doing one face up/face down shuffle and just leaving them in the box like that overnight (maybe under a heavy book) usually will fix it by the next day.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results