solo by michael james insight

Jan 31, 2012
Hi guys

can you give me some insight to Solo by michael james? is it worth its price is it just right, is it a great price for the quality. I am thinking if I should get it. I am into flourishing and i am willing to practice. I am i'll say a decent cardist and can do the moves with good practice. is it worth getting? how is the quality? is it worth getting?

May 20, 2012
Georgia, USA
Try to wait for a little while because almost every flourish is EXTREMELY difficult. I know because I tried to learn all of them. But if you still want to buy the DVD, you will be expecting many weeks or months of practicing. The price of the DVD is worth it because it has great quality and teaching. If you are able to do complex moves, then you should buy the DVD. Its just based on your skill level and determination when learning a new sleight.

Jan 31, 2012
So if I am willing to put lots of practice into it it s definitely worth a shot? is there any disappointment to be found? anything at all?

Jul 25, 2012
Detroit, MI
Being a fan of both Andrei Jikh and Michael James, i like both of there approaches to the art form itself. Solo is a great DVD with alot to offer, i really like the bonus moves in Solo, the moves are very well taught and are made to insprire and challenge the cardist, so i think it is worth the price of it due to the fact that it will keep you entertained, inspire you and make you look like a badass.

Oct 11, 2012
Bremen/Germany
Yep! I don't own Solo (yet) 'cause I'm still a newbie and it's reeeaaally hard stuff, but I already watched it at my friend and I'll defiantly buy it as soon as I get better! Awesome flourishes, great teaching and MJ himself is pure badassness! Just buy it!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results