Saturday Night Contest - Card Camera Challenge

EthanSoper

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2012
So did I miss something completely or has the winner not been posted? I cant be the only person wondering where an update is right?

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey everyone,

We're still going through submissions so we are absolutely sure which entry showcases the guidelines the best. These are very difficult contests to judge, as there are hundreds of photos to go through! Thanks for your patience.

-Casey

MichaelJames

theory11 artist
Sep 3, 2007
United States
***Contest is over!***

Whoa, we had tons of submissions! I really enjoyed looking through all the various photos - you guys are incredibly creative. I wish there could be more than one winner because there were A LOT of photos I wanted to choose as the winner. However, there can only be one.

The winner of this week's SNC is angeobscur with his Rebel photo. Not only was his submission a beautiful photo, but also super original and artistic. Our team loved this photo and all felt it was a winner. Angeobscur! Send your shipping info to support and we'll send you your free brick!

A couple noteworthy mentions that were also some of my favorites were jaqkc's Steampunk, alecmagician's Guardian, nowoczes's Archangel, philgoretrout's Sentinel, bentleyburn's Aristocrat, azukinimagician's Jaqk, joshtylerclarke's Bicycle, and wolfmans_brotha's Sentinel.

Thank you all so much for entering. Have a brilliant week!

-MJ

bentley

Elite Member
Nov 23, 2007
Congrats to Angeobscur! Enjoy the beautiful cards! Can't believe I got a noteworthy mention!

Aug 31, 2012
Exeter, UK
Wow!!!
I'm speechless. Don't know what to say:)
Message with shipping info was sent. Is one Collector's Edition box included ? :)
Thanks and have nice day to everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results