Video Of Wayne Houchin Being Attacked

May 9, 2008
I don't understand what happened?

"It looked like he was blessing Wayne with a cologne when static electricity created a spark igniting the cologne..."

"Maybe the cologne interacted with Wayne's hair product creating combustion."

These are the first things I thought before I came here to find out the true story. I send my best wishes to Wayne.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
We do know more. The other thread got shut down. Google "Wayne Houchin Curiosidades attack magic cafe" and you'll probably be able to find Wayne's statement(s) on the incident.

Apr 27, 2010
baller08.blogspot.com
Its good that his attack made the national news. I'm not sure how strict or not strict the laws are over in the DR, but hopefully the national limelight will make sure that justice is properly served.

I think for a lot of us magicians, we understand there is a certain amount of danger depending on the magic we do. But to see this type of injuries not within an accident of a trick, it's pretty shocking to say the least.

Jul 13, 2009
This situation I feel may grow from a magician getting set on fire, to something a bit bigger. Not to drag politics in, but politics and justice system.

Apr 27, 2010
baller08.blogspot.com
This situation I feel may grow from a magician getting set on fire, to something a bit bigger. Not to drag politics in, but politics and justice system.

Doubtful. Even though it made national news and CNN looks like it may pick up the story, I think it's just a drop in the bucket in comparison to other news. Hopefully the national attention is enough to get some heavy justice leveled on the guy.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
I think Wayne is still in D.R., though I know that Aaron Fisher returned to the states. From what I heard is that there is an arrest warrant out for the Host of the TV show. So he will probably end up doing time. How much? Well that will depend on how the legal system in D.R. works.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results