UP (visually ambitious)

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Looks decent. Are you always that fidgety? Also, can you slow it down at all? I like the rising, but half that speed would look better to me.

Sep 11, 2011
yes i can slow it down, i control the speed. fidgety? i mean its not perfected and if you understood the method you probally could see why.... this has much work left but i wanted to share because there nothing like this out besides Gaeton Blooms escalator. notice no box and virtually angle proof, this will be perfected soon enough and ill post a better video with spectators.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Well, I don't know if I would use it, but it does look good. As I said, with a slower rising action I think this could be really played up to be magical. I would advise that you do some pretty thorough research before releasing, though, as the visual rising card has been published in many ways for a long time.

Oct 23, 2012
Tampa,FL
Hey there,
I love the visual presentaion of the effect! But like Christopher said you are sort of fidgety. But who isn't in front of a camera? But here is my question. Is it practical to perfrom for a spectator in real life? or just on camera at one angle?
With that being said, great job! and i look forward to seeing the final result!

:: Yousaf

Sep 11, 2011
the goal for all my illusions is to make them practical and easy to perform plus sure to fool.. so after 3 years of many different designs iv'e came to what you see here.. it is a gimmick that is a little knacky but rewarding because it is a very visual effect, this will be my acr finale. the reactions ive got from friends and family are awesome and id say its close to 90 % angle proof! so with a quick cop of the gimmick your clean. one of my favorite creations for sure

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results