Daniel Madison's Change

Nov 17, 2007
Yeah, that is an awesome change. Not as visual as the Cardini Change Var. or Snap Change but so full-proof. Like, NO movement from your fingers. Don't really want to learn it. I want to keep myself in awe. =)

Sep 1, 2007
austria
there's been a huge discussion about the change back at decknique, so you can look that one up if you want to read all the different thoughts on this topic, but let me tell you it all sums up to this:

no one really knows wheather it's sleight of hand or edited
no one knows when or if it's ever gonna be released, but someone at decknique claimed to received an email from daniel (after asking him about the release) saying that he can't release it until 2009 due to some weird copyright issues. i also recall reading something at daniels website some time ago saying something about a release in his next lecture notes "three", but since this information has vanished from his site, i don't know wheather it's true or not.

at least daniel madison has achieved one thing with his change:
making alot of people talk and think about it without actually saying anything about it himself. pretty mysterious, and yet very annoying at the same time.

i'd also like to hear from mr madison himself, so let's hope for a comment on this endless topic!

Oct 21, 2007
www.hi5.com
If you guys are talking about the one where he waves his hand over the card, it's sleight of hand. If you look closely ypu can see the tip of his left index finger moving sleightly.

Sep 1, 2007
I think we're talking about the guardians trailer about 2:15. I believe he said that its no gimmicks or edits.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
did u see joshua jays change at close up up close dvd vol. 1.. in the ambitious card routine? it look a little bit like it its really difficult and its impromptu.. check it out and tell us.. if I find a link I'll send it.. he did that move when he was 9 years.. there's a long story about joshua's color changes..

Sep 1, 2007
Josh's colour change does look similar, and it is a nice move, althogh you need the whole deck. Hell of a change though.

As far am I'm aware the only thing Daniel ever said about gimmicks was that with was like "wow without the gimmick". That doesnt mean it's ungimmicked. It means it doesnt use the WOW gimmick. IMO, flap card/acrobatic card.

Sep 1, 2007
This is probably the best change I've ever seen. No cover, and even more visual than the snap change, because the change is not really instant, but kind of a "morphing" change. And as mentioned before, no repositioning and moving of fingers! If I was Daniel, I don't think I'd release it..it's really that good.

Sep 1, 2007
Like I said above:
"As far am I'm aware the only thing Daniel ever said about gimmicks was that with was like "wow without the gimmick". That doesnt mean it's ungimmicked. It means it doesnt use the WOW gimmick. IMO, flap card/acrobatic card."

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results