Cannot do fans !

Nov 27, 2012
I just cannot get them to fan out evenly! Some areas there's huge gaps and some areas there's just a bunch of cards that got fanned a little, making the fan look like crap and messy.
. Be it the thumb fan, pressure fan or the one handed fan .
Is there any tips on this ?

Jan 13, 2013
The cards are either bad or used. Buy new cards. ALSO, it's all about practice, you know, Rome wasn't built in a day.

Oct 23, 2010
Colorado Springs
Definitely the cards. I had trouble for a long time, the same as you. Once you get the better cards the easier the fan becomes. Get a deck just for practice and keep one just for presentation. But carry those practice cards with you EVERYWHERE. Waiting in line, on a plane, train, in a box, with a fox.....you get it. You will work not near as hard with a better deck.

Good luck!

Oct 23, 2011
among all of the fans , i find the pressure fan the best as is works even for old decks . Thus , you should focus more on pressure fan !

Oct 22, 2012
Dover, Tennessee
Just some advice... If you plan on ever having many decks or ordering any nice ones, you should consider getting a card clip. It's one of the greatest investments you can get for cards, and it can straighten a deck and improve fanning 100 fold after just one night

Nov 27, 2012
Is the card clip from Joe Porper good ?
Just some advice... If you plan on ever having many decks or ordering any nice ones, you should consider getting a card clip. It's one of the greatest investments you can get for cards, and it can straighten a deck and improve fanning 100 fold after just one night

Nov 21, 2012
United States
I find the one handed fan the easiest. Fanning can be very difficult so it may require a lot of practice. It also may just be that you are doing it incorrectly or learning it from a bad tutorial. GENESIS V1 by Andrei goes over fanning really well.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results