Blue Rubber Bands

Oct 13, 2008
I use the #19s that I got from Office Max (note: I have not found these in any other store). They are the Alliance Antimicrobial Rubber bands; you can tell that they have the substance because they're blue. The reason? To keep the bands from degrading over time due to microbial stuff

Jan 9, 2012
Hey,

I'm almost positive these are the ones he uses. I heard him say it in a DVD or maybe it was a video, that these are the ones he prefers. They're blue and size 19 and anti microbial. I believe they are the ones the previous poster was referencing. This is the link. In no way is this meant to be advertisement. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0017TPZNU/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1358279072&sr=8-3&pi=SL75

Hope this helps!
- Jon

Boom! The answer I was looking for! I posted a similar question recently in the Product Questions forum asking about these rubber bands, too. I might just go ahead and order these then..they can be used for 'Transit,' correct?

Jul 16, 2011
Hey,
I do not perform transit but I'm going to go ahead and say yes. These handle exactly the same as any other rubber band, because that's exactly what they are.
Glad I could help!
- Jon

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results