Criss Angel magic kit spoof

Dec 12, 2011
Absolutely love it, Rob. I think it would be fine in the media section depending on how many people know about your "Criss Angel" stage show.

Thank you! Just to avoid potential problems (don't think I have to go much further into that), I just have to clarify that it's not a "Criss Angel stage show", although my live shows do sometimes involve bits that are fun, lighthearted parodies of certain magicians... and it's all done in fun, with respect to whomever the parody is portraying :).

Dec 12, 2011
Thank you! Just to avoid potential problems (don't think I have to go much further into that), I just have to clarify that it's not a "Criss Angel stage show", although my live shows do sometimes involve bits that are fun, lighthearted parodies of certain magicians... and it's all done in fun, with respect to whomever the parody is portraying :).
Sorry about that. I've only seen you spoof Criss on your youtube channel (awesome videos, by the way) and when I listened to your t11 interview podcast thing, I only remember the mention of you spoofing Criss Angel. And I don't doubt for a second that its all in good fun :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results