Support Inquiry

Dec 29, 2012
Hello,
I am trying to contact the support in differnt ways for more than one week now.
But i get no answer. Is there any reason?

Thanks for your help
moritz

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey guys,

If you ever don't hear from us within a day, try again. There are several people online to help every single day. I will check in with our developer to make sure that all messages are going through. You guys can always PM me here too if you have an issue and I will help get things fixed up.

Thanks guys!

// L

Support/Filling and shipping order #156809

It took my order about 6 days to make it to my home, but this included the weekend when the shop is closed. I think there was a glitch with communication on the site, but I do want to say that my decks arrived and in great shape. I am very happy with the decks. Thank you for what you are doing for magic. (I will be a returning customer...

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 1, 2009
California
geez... some people must've been served caviar as babies... heaven forbid a company doesn't get a package to you the day of, every single time... I've been waiting on a simple letter a friend sent me, months ago.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
A simple email reply to my support tickets would have resolved this easily...

Hey Steve, while we didn't receive your original support message (it happens, although very rarely), I am showing that your second message was responded to this afternoon within one hour by Christen Gerhart. Of course, if you have any further questions or need any additional assistance, contact us at any time - we're always here to help, and we answer all support inquiries within 12 business hours.

Late Thursday night I made my order with you. You advertise in most cases shipped in under 24hrs. Friday, it was never shipped. Support never returned my email. Posted on facebook, moderator from your page assured me she would take care of the order 1st thing this morning(Monday) my account status has showed "packaging" for 4 days now. As of Monday night order still not shipped. Second service ticket not answered. I thought I'd give you a try due to the quality of your cards and the good work you are doing for magic. I'm feeling my order does not mean that much to you. I think I'll stick with Ellusionist and Dan and Dave from now on...
Sometimes my packages arrive while my order status still says "packaging". Not really an issue. The packages arrive quickly whether or not the system updates fast enough.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Day 5...order still not shipped...(One grumpy customer really doesn't matter much I know...This was my first, and will be my last order...I'm sure you will be glad to stop hearing from me...) If the order isn't shipped by tomorrow, I plan on canceling...)

Hey Stephen, I can assure you that your order was shipped out first thing this morning, and is well on it's way to you. Our tracking system updates every night around midnight, so you will not receive a tracking number until then, but I checked on this for you myself and can verify that it is definitely on the way!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results