Manipulating the boxed deck -- can you make it cool?

Nov 20, 2007
Lets go, do it

Would like to see some more people try this as I see it as an important part of XCM. So lets see someone put together a great video that puts mine to shame.

Nov 20, 2007
Thanks guys

Hey guys glad to see you like the stuff, I through it together rather quickly. I see a lot of people like the deck roles I do at the beginning I will put out a little tutorial in the next 2 weeks so keep an eye out for that I will post it here as well as at www.superhandz.com for all you XCMers and cardist out there. Hope all is going well keep up the training so we can take this to the next level.

P.S. Make sure you check out the full contest with all the vids at http://cardistrz.com/. There are some interesting ideas. Also like to thank Richard for setting up the contest, keep pushing the art man. He is still looking for one more winner so post up.:D

Sep 1, 2007
thanks AXIS

hey that would be cool AXIS, i like the look of that one-handed twirl but it's hard to really tell what it is because of the camera. tutorial please :D

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
for me the moves were great but u didnt present the deck, u started twirling it... too many twirls for my style 4/5... I dont think it will impress rich but maybe it will, good luck

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results