Off centre print...

Jul 13, 2011
Hi all. I just want to see how much of you care about the quality of their cards. For me most decks are high quality but i am kinda dissapointed too see good cards for magic like Tally-Ho are so badly off centre printed and even smell baaaad... I am not talking about 2009-2010 edittion. Mine deck is from 2012 R0912 i believe and still USPCC didn fix that problem... Why cheap cards Piatnik or even Chinenese cards for 1$ can and have perfect back and face print but Higher quality Tally-ho with higher price smells bad and is off printed... For me they dont cost little (int. shipping included)...
I want to ask those decks that are 4$ or 6-7$... do they have that problem? I know not all cards are like that... is kinda luck but.. wtf..

Jan 6, 2012
I've had a couple problems with bicycles and tally-ho's with center printing like you said but I have never seen a problem with it on custom decks, at least none from T11 or D&D. As for smell I have personally never thought cards smelled very good right out of the box but after that I never smell anything.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results