Black faced cards

Jan 13, 2013
England
Hi. Does anyone know where I can find a regular deck of bicycle cards but instead of normal faces, just plain black ones? So you'd have a deck of cards with the regular bicycle design on the back and black faces.
I have come up with a routine that would need these cards.
Luke :)

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Oh man...David...that might be post of the day for sure. Ha Ha.

Luke, do not take this the wrong way my man, but lately everyone who comes here looking for something wants the members to spoon feed them exactly where to get cards, dvds, books, etc without even using a simple search function on the web.

Jan 13, 2013
England
NONONONO!!! I didn't mean BLANK ones, I meant BLACK ones!
Thanks for the humour though and if I had have needed blank faced cards, I wouldn't have come here!

D@n

Oct 11, 2011
You could sharpie any deck of cards carefully, I have done it before and it works fairly well.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Ha Ha. My bad Luke. Let me clarify. Do you want black backed bicycle cards with white faces or black bicycle backed cards with black faces similar to Tigers, Black Ghosts, etc. or did you mean like a red or blue backed bicycle card with black faces? If it is the last one I have never seen such a thing. Let me know.

Jan 13, 2013
England
I originally said cards with a normal back and a black face but it doesn't really matter what back design the cards have just as long as they have a black face.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results