My Custom Deck, How does it look?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 25, 2012
This is like the custom NOC deck in my opinion, I have had this vision for a long time now and I finally put it into effect hope you guys enjoy.CompleteCardPurpleB.jpg

Aug 25, 2012
That was my goal, I wanted a plain deck that was the idea behind this deck, thank you for leaving your opinion but it turned out exactly how I wanted to in the plain factor. I wanted to be able to use these for performances and not have people asking if the cards are a trick deck.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
That comes from you, not the cards. It doesn't matter what they look like, what matters is how you handle them, your body language and script and routining.

But if you were going for a plain look, good job. Did you intend for them to be one way?

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Are you sure it's a custom deck of cards? Because it looks like a picture of a blue rectangle with 2 white letter B's on to me.

Aug 25, 2012
If you had a fully functioning brain and an ounce of common sense you would realize that the image is placed on a white background leaving the borders invisible, but thanks for the comment have a nice day!

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
If you had a fully functioning brain and an ounce of common sense you would realize that the image is placed on a white background leaving the borders invisible, but thanks for the comment have a nice day!

Social skills tip of the day - Responses like that will only hurt you in the long run.

Nov 9, 2012
England, UK
I understand you don't like the comments but you have to accept that other people wil either feel the same or will have a different opinion. As for the deck and why it looks like that because of its purpose its good, but there is no reason to react the way that you did. Just think things through in the future

Aug 2, 2011
California
If you post on a public forum asking for comments and opinions about something, expect to hear tons of mixed opinions. If you don't want negative feedback because the cards are "perfect" for you, don't ask for feedback at all. No need to be rude also.

Dec 29, 2012
Honestly? it looks like you made it in 2 minutes. I think its ugly. that said, I think that if you want to make it happen, you can, and i think that you need to put some time into it.
Yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results