Saturday Night Contest - Backstage Pass

Aug 11, 2012
You literally just edited your post. I have the original quote from your first post and you said:

"I did do a gamblers cop/dupe in the second. However, i can honestly say the first was a turnover pass. I most likely won't win, and if you don't believe me that's fine but i did so, whatever. lol"

And now you're saying you didn't use a dupe. You're a liar and everyone knows it.

Because i typed it wrong but okay

Dec 29, 2011
You literally just edited your post. I have the original quote from your first post and you said:

"I did do a gamblers cop/dupe in the second. However, i can honestly say the first was a turnover pass. I most likely won't win, and if you don't believe me that's fine but i did so, whatever. lol"

And now you're saying you didn't use a dupe. You're a liar and everyone knows it.

Haha, good stuff.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Time is up, and the results are in. VERY impressive submissions by everyone this week. Really phenomenal. We expected only a few submissions this week, as The Pass is a very technical move that is not easy to execute smoothly. I was wrong. You guys knocked it out of the park, with many submissions showing remarkable technique and smooth, fluid execution. Really great.

This week's competition was judged by the one and only Jason England. We reviewed every submission carefully, and coming up with just one winner was a very difficult mission. But without further ado, our results: this week's winner, taking home the prize, is CharlesLF. Congratulations! Charles takes home 1,000 Elite Member Points, 6 decks of Monarchs, and our latest download by Jason England: The Herrmann Pass.

We'd like to extend a special honorable mention to Sashacrespi, Joey144, NJillusionist3 - and many other members who demonstrated smooth, natural moves with exceptional polish. Stay tuned next week for another SNC challenge!

Jan 7, 2013
is that an original move? if not, where did you learn it?

I guess someone probably found out the same move before me, since it's pretty simple. However from my point of view it is because I came up with the two controls while practicing the Ego Change (I use that move a lot).

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 31, 2013
Wow I am really surprised but happy to be chosen since there was some very solid passes in the bunch.

Good job to everyone and thanks to Jason an TH11 ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 6, 2011
Lansing, MI
I guess someone probably found out the same move before me, since it's pretty simple. However from my point of view it is because I came up with the two controls while practicing the Ego Change (I use that move a lot).

I love that. It's something that must be published somewhere.. since there are so many variations on that idea; i really like the simplicity of it though. Well done man.

Charles, unreal passes my friend. It looks like video editing. (that's a compliment, not an accusation)

Jan 7, 2013
Thanks Tyler !

I do agree with you about Charles : if there was not that face down card I would defintely have thought of a double.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results