Street Magic vs Mentalism

Apr 10, 2013
This is my attemp to do some thing with my magic skill, hope you like it.
[video=youtube;eyfm8S9TQk0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eyfm8S9TQk0[/video]

Sep 1, 2007
I can't comment on the words, as I'm not familiar with your language (best guess, would it be Vietnamese? Thai?). I can say that this looks less like pure mentalism and more like mental magic. That's not a bad thing mind, but mentalism is a cousin to magic, not a sub-genre of it. It requires a different style of presentation than what was shown here.

Nevertheless, this is one of the better videos that I've seen in recent weeks. You recorded yourself performing for real audiences, which is two gold stars right there. You obeyed basic rules of cinematography, cut on motion (mostly), and most of the shots were at least decently framed. The music was also a pleasant switch from all the dubstep I normally hear. My only criticism in this regard is that your camera seems to have an omni-directional mic. Background noise along with the music frequently drowned out your voice. Look for a good cardioid microphone with a windscreen.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results