What to do with old cards

Hey guys, so lately i've been going through about a deck everyweek. as a result i have a bunch of used cards and im just wondering what do you do with them? it seems a waste to just throw them out.

thanks and much appreciated.

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
Used cards can be useful in many ways but holding on to all of them can get disorganized very quickly. They can be used as duplicates, replacements, torn n' restorn cards, sign-able cards, gaff cards, you name it. Just about anything that you would like to do to a card, without ruining those sexy pasteboards.

Blaziken

Elite Member
Sep 8, 2012
Quebec, Canada
twitter.com
You can use them as gimmicks, maybe some torn and restored, try to create some effects with them. You can even make a "uncut sheet-ish", there's a lot of stuffs you can do, a little bit more of imagination and you'll have a lot to do with them.

Aug 2, 2011
California
Or you can donate them to a school or organization for card games. I'm sure they are still in good enough shape to play a card game with.

May 3, 2013
i personally keep all my as i say "**** cards" in a separate box and they are all organized becuz im crazy ocd lol but whenever i need someone to sign a card i just force the bad card on them or whenever i make a gimmick or even making double backers. you can even practice the mercury fold the skies the limit with old cards

Apr 17, 2013
I keep them in baseball card storage boxes my back color and type and suit. I use them mostly for Card warp splitting and dupes.

use them to practice some tnrs, and practice gimmick making, or just use them as scrap cards for stuff. I dont use them as dupes for performances or as actual gimmicks because the older cards darken along the edges which makes them un suited for performances as there is a difference in the card color

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
I put a silica gel packet in them and then reuse them later on. Thus saving me money and giving me the advantage of being able to perform with crappy cards.

Feb 6, 2011
I have never done this but I have always wanted to. Take all your old cards and completely cover one of your walls.

Feb 24, 2013
England
I don't know if anyone else has found this so it might just be me, but when cards (at least my cards) get soooooo used they start popping in and out of place. You can use this to catch a unique type of break :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results