Card revelation help!!!

GOB

May 9, 2013
I'm working on something where my volunteer picks a card, and it appears on my chest. I paint a Q over one nipple, and then a diamond on the other, then just rip my shirt off. I'm aiming to have this ready by spring break. Problem is, when I was practicing this (I got my nephew to help me), when I went to do the... secret move... he got a 4 of Spades instead.

I've been at this for years, and I can't seem to get it right. Could use some help?

Dec 29, 2012
Hi there,

Well for the prediction to be right, you need to force the matching card with the one printed on your nipples.

GOB

May 9, 2013
Well for the prediction to be right, you need to force the matching card with the one printed on your nipples.

I don't know what any of that means.

D@n

Oct 11, 2011
Gob you might want to stick to sinking yachts, I don't think card magic is your forte.

GOB

May 9, 2013
It looks like someone is trying to "fish" in here. Dude, just enjoy the magic trick the magician performed to you.

You really think the guy in the $7000 suit is here to play "go fish" with you forum people? COME ON!!!

Hey, anyone here know how to contact the Magic Cafe and get them to let you be the guest of honor?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results