Saturday Night Contest - Guess The Artisans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey everyone! Hope you all are having a great week. Just yesterday, we released the brand new edition of the Artisan Playing Cards: The White Edition. Also, we released the all-new Artisan Black Spade Emblem Shirt, featuring 100% premium cotton (it's so soft!)

To celebrate these releases, we want to see if you can put your mind reading skills to the test. I have two decks of Artisans with me: The Black and the White Edition. I have taken one card out from each deck and placed them on the table. Your job is to be the first person to correctly identify or come the closest to identifying the cards from each deck. Here is how your answer should be formatted:

Black: (card)
White: (card)

Each member gets two guesses, so make them count! All entries should be posted in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tonight. After time is up, we will go through all of the submissions and determine who was the first person to guess or come the closest to identifying the cards.

What can you win? The Complete Artisan Bundle: One Black Edition Deck, One White Edition Deck, and the Artisan T-Shirt! Don't forget the 1,000 Elite Member Points! Can you guess the identities? Go for it!

NwlXqYz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 7, 2013
Black : 6 of hearts.
White : Jack of clubs.

Black : Ace of Spades.
White : 2 of hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results