J. Bayme. We need a T11 Forum App

Aug 17, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
I highly doubt that I am the only one that thinks this. If we had a T11 Forum App, it would most likely run extremely clean. I'm sure a lot of users are on the forum on their mobile phone. Everything would just be a lot more clean running and have a nice feeling.

Please don't think I'm putting Theory11 down. I would never do that. This is my home and this place is what opened up my eyes to the world of magic.

But, J. (Yes I'm directing it to J. Bayme) I think it would be awesome if there was an app. Just my opinion.

Blake

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I highly doubt that I am the only one that thinks this. If we had a T11 Forum App, it would most likely run extremely clean. I'm sure a lot of users are on the forum on their mobile phone. Everything would just be a lot more clean running and have a nice feeling.

Please don't think I'm putting Theory11 down. I would never do that. This is my home and this place is what opened up my eyes to the world of magic.

But, J. (Yes I'm directing it to J. Bayme) I think it would be awesome if there was an app. Just my opinion.

Blake

Stay tuned - many new updates on the horizon! Always grateful for feedback and suggestions.

Jul 16, 2011
I've wanted something like this for ages! I posted a thread about the same thing a long time ago. I agree with the original poster, and look forward to what JB is talking about!

JP

Aug 29, 2011
I think a theory11 app would be awesome in general. An app that allows users to view t11 content in a mobile format that is easy to navigate would be amazing!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results