bottom deal practice

May 25, 2013
Hey guys,this is my bottom deal practice video,I need your advice to know how to improve my deal , any criticisms just say.Thanks:)
sorry about the quality of video
[video=youtube;RoeN_gyXSyU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoeN_gyXSyU[/video]

May 2, 2010
New York, New York
They Look good from what I can tell...

One thing is you want to start practicing sailing your cards including your bottoms. I know this is hard for some if table space can be a problem. I practice on a tv table so sailing cards becomes a pain. Also try hitting different seats with the bottom.

Lastly and this is just me to be honest. Your deck hand motions does not match your dealing when taking tops. The deck hand was close to the table and level then on your deal you kind of brought up it you in a arching motion to get access to the bottom card. Like I said I doubt a laymen would really noticed the change but why take the chance.

Anyways good luck and hope to see more.

Kind Regards,

Mike

May 25, 2013
Thanks Mike, i appreciated your advise. I'll definitely try to practise sailing card and work on hitting different sit with the bottom and the 'arch' problem too. I'll upload the video when i make the deal looks good.

CJ

Apr 6, 2011
Lansing, MI
Be careful of over exaggerating your wrist movement when you do the bottom, also you slow down your take ever so slightly, try to really focus on keeping rhythm through the deal.

May 25, 2013
thanks for the advise, i try to make the the deal looks 'soft',BTW any tips for keeping good rhythm during the deal?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results