Circuit by Zach Heath

Aug 29, 2011
Hey guys, thinking about getting circuit but I have a couple questions I hope to get answered before I buy it. The first is angles. How are the angles on this thing? Also I am wondering if this can be done with any ring? The video/description of the effect seems to say this ring is necessary but just making sure I understand correctly. Thanks for the help!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Angles are very generous and easy to manage. With regard to rings, we include a ring specifically optimized for Circuit with purchase of the DVD. You can of course experiment with other types of rings once you learn the secret, but this is something that is best addressed after purchased (in order to not reveal or expose the mechanics of the technique).

Aug 29, 2011
Also, Im assuming that I should order a ring size or two bigger than my normal size if I am not planning on wearing the ring on my middle finger?

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Angles are very generous and easy to manage. With regard to rings, we include a ring specifically optimized for Circuit with purchase of the DVD. You can of course experiment with other types of rings once you learn the secret, but this is something that is best addressed after purchased (in order to not reveal or expose the mechanics of the technique).

Will alterations of some kind be necessary if I want to use a different ring? I have a routine I'm working on, which will require a specific ring to be made for it. I like how Circuit looks and it would fit right in with what I'm doing, but I need to know if (when I order this ring I'm after) I'll end having to have more than one made.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Will alterations of some kind be necessary if I want to use a different ring? I have a routine I'm working on, which will require a specific ring to be made for it. I like how Circuit looks and it would fit right in with what I'm doing, but I need to know if (when I order this ring I'm after) I'll end having to have more than one made.

Hard to say without seeing the other ring you are making (and not revealing the mechanics of Circuit). If I had to guess, it probably WOULD work without alteration with your other ring, but I can't say for sure without seeing it (or exposing Circuit).

theSunnyG

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2012
I know it's hard to answer questions without giving away the specifics but would, for example, a plain simple wedding band ring without any altercations (that damage it) be suitable for Circuit? And similarly, could a borrowed wedding band be used?
And if I have this ring on me it would then be impromptu right?
finally, this is one of those 'knacky' tricks right?

Last edited by a moderator:

perfectfalse

Elite Member
Dec 29, 2012
Ring Sizes

Hello!

I'd love to purchase Circuit to learn and perform, but the largest ring size is 10.5. According to the ring chart, I'm like a 13. Will there be larger rings soon?

Thanks!

May 28, 2013
Yes, i have trouble with the ring, wanna checkout. size 7 is not there. 6.5 - 8.. and other, how can i change into size 7?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey guys, we recommend getting the size closest to your middle or ring finger size. We're definitely going to offer additional sizes in the weeks ahead, but in the interim, Zach teaches how to perform Circuit with just about ANY ring in the DVD, so even if you don't end up using the ring included with purchase, you will still be able to perform the effect.

Aug 29, 2011
Alright so I finally figured out my ring size and went to purchase size 10.5 but wow you guys are already out of stock. Kind of a disappointment honestly as I was hoping to get this in soon in order to practice for a show. I have never had a problem with theory 11 service but I am surprised that you would already be out of stock of an effect that came out so recently.

Sep 23, 2012
i dont understand is it a download or a dvd
or do you get the dvd and ring in the mail and a download on your computer

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
Alright so I finally figured out my ring size and went to purchase size 10.5 but wow you guys are already out of stock. Kind of a disappointment honestly as I was hoping to get this in soon in order to practice for a show. I have never had a problem with theory 11 service but I am surprised that you would already be out of stock of an effect that came out so recently.

You can't really be disappointed in their success, right? It's more likely that they sold a lot of units rather than under-stocked themselves; White Centurions sold in like 15 minutes and I've got to believe that this thing is much less limited than those.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey everyone!

Circuit certainly has done very well. We stocked out of both 9.5 and 10.5 sizes much faster than expected. We haven't released a trick like this before, so it is hard to know exactly what sizes are in demand. Don't worry, we have been keeping track of what you all have requested.

We have more size 9.5 and 10.5, along with a few new larger sizes, en route to us now. We are hoping that by mid month these will be in stock and ready to go. If you don't see a size that works for you now, keep your eyes open on the Circuit product page over the next couple weeks.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me or the rest of the support team know at support@theory11.com.

Have an awesome day!

// L

edohuang1989

Elite Member
Jul 9, 2012
jakarta
hi theory11.

i want to ask, every time i use to wear SIZE 8 in my ring finger and when i used the ring size chart on this website it show SIZE 9,
which ring do you guys suggest for me to buy?

SIZE 8 or SIZE 9.5?

thanks
edo

May 23, 2013
Ring Shipment

Anyone hear if the new shipment of rings were recieved or not? were they able to send them out on the 21st? I'm a bit impatient to get this in the mail.

Dec 6, 2013
I do ring magic with a 6 millimeter stainless steel band will that work for circuit.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results