Healty Card

I want to ask something, how should we keep uspcc cards properly ? I got a lot of my unsealed decks got clumps when I want to play it. Example: I bought a Madison Player, I bought 3, I open 1 to play with it and leave the 2 sealed. After I open it, I rarely play with it. Maybe twice per month. When the next month I want to play with it, It got clumps. I don't know why but it makes me confused.

Mar 16, 2012
It could have to do with the location where you store them. The moisture in your hands when you use them could also have an effect in the clumps of the deck. Store them in a cool location. I put my cards in a plastic box and that seems to work.

Thanks,
Corey

Alright, i'll try it, but, should the card get an airflow ? A few weeks ago, I bring my clumps cards to Starbucks, Starbucks in my country has a very cold air conditioner, and it makes my cards didn't clumps, but when I came home, it got clumps again. Does it makes sense ?

Apr 20, 2013
THe moist clumps the card.
I'm living in Indonesia too, and this country got the most humid (lol) weather.
Because of this weather, cards ( which are using paper stocks ) would usually clumps because of the humidity and the moist of the weather it self.
Whenever it is showered with air from and Air-Conditioner though, the card get back healthy. This is caused because the Air-Conditioner shower the card with dry air.
My suggestion would be put it in an air-sealed box, well a hard suit case would be fine, or a tool box, and put bunch of silica gel with it.

It will clump overtime and wear off though if you use it frequently, especially since we Indonesian got sweaty hands.
Cheers.

-Sin

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results