Was it done before?

Dec 23, 2009
Hi guys im new on the forum but not new in magic, ive been doing it for 6 years now. Im not a historian so i want to ask following question. I discovered a technique of getting any pokerhand, or any 4 of a kind to yourself or any player in one riffle shuffle. Everything from borrowed, shuffled deck with no previous peeking at the faces. Its very diffrent from standard cold culling technique. You saw ben earl on fool us? I can achieve same effect in one shuffle. Scarne aces is a childs play compared to this. I worked at it for a year and still working on it cos its very advance. Im aware of many great cardmans like ed marlo and others but im not an expert at that topic (yet, hopefully). I know there are alot of experts here on theory11 so please let me know if someone was already able to do that so i can chek the source.
Thanx ;)

Dec 20, 2012
Forgive me if I'm skeptical, but you're saying you can, in one riffle shuffle, without having seen the borrowed cards after they have been mixed by someone else, control any chosen sequence of cards (say, a full house, 3 tens and 2 queens) to the top of the deck or even better, to be dealt to yourself?
Post a video of it! You might be the greatest card mechanic of all time.

Dec 23, 2009
Yeah i Understand that it sounds too good, i would be very sceptical myself, ill make a video but not now, i still have to make it perfect to not give it away in one performance hehe like i said its very advanced hmm maybe i posted this question too quickly, i would like just to know if it was done before but from answer i guess that nobody did that hahah.

Sep 2, 2007
London
Hi guys im new on the forum but not new in magic, ive been doing it for 6 years now. Im not a historian so i want to ask following question. I discovered a technique of getting any pokerhand, or any 4 of a kind to yourself or any player in one riffle shuffle. Everything from borrowed, shuffled deck with no previous peeking at the faces. Its very diffrent from standard cold culling technique. You saw ben earl on fool us? I can achieve same effect in one shuffle. Scarne aces is a childs play compared to this. I worked at it for a year and still working on it cos its very advance. Im aware of many great cardmans like ed marlo and others but im not an expert at that topic (yet, hopefully). I know there are alot of experts here on theory11 so please let me know if someone was already able to do that so i can chek the source.
Thanx ;)

If it's one riffle-shuffle and a cut, then yes, I do know of techniques that can do that (adaptations of things like the Stevens Control), although they're so difficult they're pretty much just pipe-dreams at the moment. If it's literally just one riffle shuffle then no, I don't know of any techniques like that, and I'd be fascinated to see it!

Dec 23, 2009
Thanx for response I really appreciate that ;)
it is indeed without cut, where can i found that technique with a cut? thanx
Ill post a video but i still must take a month or two to polish the technique, im a perfectionist so it must be flawless hehe

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results