Amazing Card Trick - by Cross Angel

Mar 22, 2013
Munich / Germany
This is not the right place to promote your Youtube Channel!
I'm interested in seeing videos of members showing moves they have really practised and who what some real
feedback, but not in stuff like that!

Jun 19, 2013
So be it. So Tyler, tell me... would it be OK to post a video on here Evey week? that seems fine to me.

Apr 6, 2011
Lansing, MI
How are you not hearing this man? Put all your videos in one thread, stop asking for subscribers. You can upload as many videos as you can copy and paste a link to, just do it in one thread.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
Go read a book, go practice more, after that PRACTICE SOME MORE. Then go perform in the real world. The feedback you get from real people will be more honest and brutal than anything. Spamming a forum looking for validation won't get you anywhere in this art.

Jun 27, 2013
I think you need to slow down, stop speaking so much, and think about what you're going to say first. In a lot of your videos there just seems to be endless contrived procedures happening for no obvious reason and you fidget with the cards so much it's difficult to keep track of what's actually happening.

I would suggest watching some videos by Aaron Fisher, starting with this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_lwcUu3xXs

While he's largely talking about spreading cards here, these principles should be applied to everything you do. Try performing for real people, you'll learn a lot from it and it's much more rewarding.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results