Justin Millers Christmas Contest...

On a different note, I noticed Justin has updated his site to include XMTS and TAS half-off as a Christmas special. Time and Space has many fans...and its a good trick... but let me tell ya, X-Marks The Spot KILLS. There's a review a put out there some time ago, but wanted to point out if you don't own it, its worth taking a look at.

Hey guys,

X-Marks the spot does kill. ive dont it for magicians and layman, and both love it...

about correcting your mistakes, i just called Justin, and ya dude; that totally fine!
just make sure you let J. know that its your second submission...

cheers,
aron

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Sorry if this has been asked but can all of the answers be found without owning any of the DVDs? I've got number 2 and I think I have number 1, but I looked at all the trailers and can't find anything about his daughter...

//David.Misner::

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Sorry if this has been asked but can all of the answers be found without owning any of the DVDs? I've got number 2 and I think I have number 1, but I looked at all the trailers and can't find anything about his daughter...

I am not sure where you could possibly find that last piece of information without being on Justin's newsletter in the past or knowing him personally. I am sure you guys could take a few decent stabs at it but it is definitely something many people will have trouble answering. Then again that could be the fun of it all.

Maybe giving them the first letter of her name would spice things up a bit Justin?

--Jim

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Gah... I've come so far, yet I just cannot figure out his daughter's name! I've checked all the trailers, checked all over the website, the source code, searched the internet... nada.

I will give you a very obscure hint that should be as equally hard to find:

In the state in which Justin lives there were 857 girls born in 2006 that were given this name.

Now you should at least have something to work with there. I don't think this is remotely spoiling anything but if you want me to take it down I will.

--Jim

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com

Cerca trova...

Gosh I've always wanted to be on the sending end instead of the receiving end of that phrase hahaha.

Oct 24, 2007
I Found the Daughter

I searched, *sighs*, for an hour and a half, and I finally found his daughters name!

Just hope I was the first to submit it. I don't have a lot of money to buy magic stuff and I love Justin's work so it would be great to win these! The only things I have are from theory11. I got 'em for my birthday, "The Trilogy" and "Digital Dissolve". ;) Anyway, peace!

Tyler Johnson

EDIT: Correction, oh my goodness. I didn't realize the time! I searched for 2 and a half hours! WHOA!

Aug 31, 2007
Question

Hey there,
Just a question i found all the information to the questions except for number two about the actor. In what part of the blooper reel is he impersonating the actor? One more question when it says "What coins were used in the underground video" what is the underground refering to? If he is talking about the coins used in the dvd then I got it, but if not let me know.
Thanks a lot,
Eric Epstein

Sep 1, 2007
Savannah, GA
Nope, not the one on the video. Occurred to me after I sent in my answers which "underground" silver dream performance he was speaking of. It's out there...

Oct 24, 2007
I hope I got this right! I love Justin's work and it would be great to have new material! I've completely gone through The Trilogy (except for the Flourishes disc) and explored the possibilities of Digital Dissolve, since I can't really buy anything this would be great! Is anyone else really close or has anyone already submitted the correct answers? God bless!

Tyler

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Probably been searching a couple hours now for that daughter's name... still no luck... I don't have to own the DVDs or have the past newsletters right? Aron Prins said it was all on the website... hmm...

If her name is somewhere on that website I have never seen it and have yet to find it. You could look on the Magic Cafe if you were really struggling to find it as well, again you will have to dig very deep in those forums to find it.

--Jim

Sep 14, 2007
question 2 and 3 are easy to answer, i even found her middle name. and birthdate. :)
question 1, im not so sure of, i dont own silver dream, but i think i got it...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results